|

Antwort auf: Discussion – Keynote-Paper “The Evolution of WAC and SoTL”

Startseite Foren Diskussionsforum “Schreiblehrkonzepte an Hochschulen” Discussion – Keynote-Paper “The Evolution of WAC and SoTL” Antwort auf: Discussion – Keynote-Paper “The Evolution of WAC and SoTL”

Jantje Witt
Gast

Here a bit different thought/different perspective I had while reading the keynote and the discussion that I really like to share. When I was thinking about “what is next for my university” I was wondering about the following (also, Nils mentioned it in a comment on the keynote, p. 40):
While participating in a lot of meetings about the Quality Management (iQM) at the University of Bielefeld within the last year, I was wondering why there is so much effort into “manage something” but not half as much effort into “quality”. I really love to improve my teaching and it is inspiring to see how new methods, ideas, contents help students learn, deepen their knowledge. Nevertheless, in the system university, between all the managing, there is so less space for this joy about improving the quality of teaching.

Quelle:https://schreibenlehren.de/forums/reply/1822/