|

Antwort auf: Discussion – Keynote-Paper “The Evolution of WAC and SoTL”

Startseite Foren Diskussionsforum “Schreiblehrkonzepte an Hochschulen” Discussion – Keynote-Paper “The Evolution of WAC and SoTL” Antwort auf: Discussion – Keynote-Paper “The Evolution of WAC and SoTL”

ad 2.
My first impulse: We probably have gone through some of these phases already. I find the idea to teach disciplinary ways of thinking, working and writing very important. The Decoding the Disciplines approach may go along with WAC. I’ve profited a lot from it since I got to know it early on in the Bielefeld QPL-Programm Getting started/richtig einsteigen Litkom 2012/2013. My teaching in my function as a lecturer of history has changed through it. And my understanding of history (the scholarship of history) has developed as well. The early Bielefeld writing center work was not discipline-specific. We taught a lot of useful things concerning the process of writing a research paper at university. Now we do much more work making students aware of how writing in their discipline is done and support them to do this themselves.

Quelle:https://schreibenlehren.de/forums/reply/1770/